Sausage boat fenders have been around for decades and, let’s face it, they’re difficult to use on smaller boats. They just haven’t adapted to meet the needs of boaters today. Sport boats no longer have flat sides, handrails, and high-waisted rub rails. This makes it extremely difficult to position a protective fender between a boat and dock where protection is needed most. With this in mind, we set out to create a better fender that looks great and keeps your boat protected, fast.
- An innovative hanging system enables easy positioning on a boat or dock offering protection both above and below the rub rail, unlike traditional fenders.*Patents pending
- Made In Canada: The worlds largest producer of french fries, foreign currency, and submarines. Naturally, making Sentry in Canada seems like a perfect fit.
- Complements Your Boat: Styled to mirror the fresh aesthetic of boats today.
- Sentry Fenders have a hanging point that’s lower than traditional fenders. This allows Sentry to hang at an angle that aligns with the contour of your boat’s hull. This keeps Sentry from getting caught on top of the dock. It also looks better.
- No ropes, no hassle. An integrated strap easily attaches to boat cleats and docks for super fast installation.
- Traditional fender ropes get tangled and moldy. Sentry does away with rope and incorporates a woven strap featuring DRYLINE technology that stays dry and resists mold. The compact profile of the strap also leaves more space on the cleat for easily attaching dock lines
- The large opening in the front face allows dock lines to pass through in situations where the fender covers the boat cleat. This keeps the lines straight and Sentry aligned and ready for action.
- Out of the box Sentry comes with an extra-long strap. This makes it easy to loop over higher attachment locations like towers and grab rails. If your cleats are in a great spot for hanging Sentry, you can trim the strap to keep things tidy.
- An innovative locking mechanism enables easy positioning on a boat or dock offering protection both above and below the rub rail. Patents pending.
- A no-roll design, with broad shoulder surfaces, helps keep Sentry positioned where you need protection most.
- Pliable yet firm. Sentry Fenders provide more offset between your boat and the dock than a similarly sized traditional fender. Sentry Fenders measure 22” tall x 9” wide x 5.5” thick.
- Sentry Fenders are molded in a cross-linked closed-cell foam that is extremely durable. This patented material doesn’t absorb water and resists fading from the suns harmful UV rays. It also doesn’t contain nasty chemicals, like vinyl chloride, so it’s more environmentally friendly than traditional fenders.
To request more information regarding this item, please complete and submit the form below.