The all new Falcon will take you soaring to new heights. The width of the tail provides plenty of surface area to land on when performing aerial maneuvers. The wider outline also allows heavier riders to surf a shorter board.
Falcons are the fastest animals in the world and known for their ability to make extremely quick direction changes… much like this board!! Its single concave bottom contour maximizes speed and creates a tighter turning radius that’ll have you spinning effortlessly and recovering like a boss!
If you’re looking for speed and agility combined with amazing ability to recover, the Falcon is ready to take you to the next level of your surfing endeavors.
– Vector Net Aramid (Kevlar) for increased tensile strength
– Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System – lightest and strongest fin system in the world
– Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
– TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
– Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
– Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
– Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
– Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
4′-6″ up to 195lbs , 4′-8″ up to 240lbs
Fins = Quad
Ride as a quad with large front and “nubster” rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very “locked in” stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.
To request more information regarding this item, please complete and submit the form below.